The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Everything Else Jewel
Connect with Facebook

Old 03-25-2006, 10:42 PM   #1
PerfectLie
JKF Member

PerfectLie Between 10 and 49 points

Woot! It was played during the Top 30 as the song that should debut next week. I'm in Montreal, btw. It's really good.
Old 03-25-2006, 11:34 PM   #2
widdleypud
Members

widdleypud Between 10 and 49 points

I also heard them playing it on Music Choice, or whatever the music stations are called that are broadcasts through cable television. It was on the adult alternative channel. It was awesome to hear!!! :bowns:
widdleypud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 06:39 AM   #3
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

I couldn't believe it. I heard it in a supermarket. It isn't even released here, not even on the radio.

Obviously someone in charge of the music there is a fan, got hold of it and shared it with customers. I tried to find out who was in charge of music there but I was met with blank faces. I'd love to know.

It was in Dunnes Stores in Cornelscourt Dublin...so if you're reading this...please pm me!!!

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 07:28 AM   #4
R*Philippines
I jewel everyday.

R*Philippines Between 50 and 149 pointsR*Philippines Between 50 and 149 points

I couldn't help not to ask Dear Kiera on, what was it like hearing Again and Again in (of all places) the supermarket? I can imagine the reaction that you had, the moment you heard the song.
Allow me to share this experienced i had not too long ago. I was really late in my appoinment, i was about to get off from the bus i was into, when i heard the song "Standing Still", I decided not to get off, i finished the song and i enjoyed observing all the passengers if they're listening to it. To my surprised, many had sang along. It made me happy. Though i needed to take a cab going back.
But, i was smiling the whole day and told the truth to the people waiting for me.
In return, they didn't get mad at me, they were also smiling with me and i was forgiven.
Everytime i share this story, it always brings a smile to my face. Again and Again and Again.
I'm smiling Again and Again!!!

Stay COOL !!!
RY
R*Philippines is offline   Reply With Quote