The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Jewel News & Tour
Connect with Facebook

Old 01-27-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
Webbed
JKF Member

Webbed Between 150 and 249 pointsWebbed Between 150 and 249 points
Default Did you download "What You Are?"

Some of you may have missed Jewel's blog (there is a Jan 25 thread) that's pretty long. Within is a link to download an MP3 file from her, called "What You Are." So if you haven't downloaded it, do it now.... and get yourself on Facebook (or whatever that you prefer) and you'll get updated on anything Jewel.
Webbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
Webbed
JKF Member

Webbed Between 150 and 249 pointsWebbed Between 150 and 249 points

Speaking of which, one thing you can access on that same page are the Meet and Greet photos. Have you seen the many hairstyles of Jewel? She looks so different with just a change of hair style....
Webbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:17 AM   #3
DreamsLast
~~Moderator~~

DreamsLast Between 50 and 149 points

Yep, I got the song! It's awesome! I saw Jewel in November and she had her hair just at shoulder-length and I thought the same thing - that changing her hair makes a big difference in how she looks (and they're all great, of course!). I saw her when she opened for Brad Paisley in 2008 (very long hairstyle) and I compared the pictures from the 2 concerts just a year apart and I couldn't believe how different she looked. The shorter hair makes her look a little older/mature...but she is now a married 35 year old woman too. I know a lot of ladies who got their hair cut not too long after getting married. But what does it really matter? She's beautiful no matter what her hairstyle is!!
Old 02-27-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
killa
JKF Member

killa Between 0 and 10 points

Beyond our ability to comprehend is just the start. The middle and finish is the testament of comprehension of this love. Or yes Jesus loves me seventy times seven. Real forgiveness from others and from yourself is a sliver of that battle won. Insight gained, new appications to apply to the any facets of life. Is this poetry? How odd this all is??????????????????????????????????

For my burden is light and the yoke of bondage broken
killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:53 AM   #5
DreamsLast
~~Moderator~~

DreamsLast Between 50 and 149 points

I absolutely LOVE her new song 'What You Are'. Just the encouragement I needed to hear lately.... She's blowing me away with these new songs like 'What You Are', 'Hole In My Heart', 'My Father's Daughter', and 'Satisfied'...... Can't wait for the new album.