The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Non Jewel Related > The Abyss
Connect with Facebook

Old 05-31-2005, 06:21 AM   #31
Angel_Eyes
Members

Angel_Eyes Between 10 and 49 points

Here's an article from the 19th that was in the Bristol TN/VA (the city is on the border of the two states) paper:

It's a long address. Click here.

I'm surprised that the Cinemall is as big as it is, popularity wise. Just last night when we saw Revenge of the Sith again, my mom was talking to the owner of the theatre and she said he told her that there have already been people from 5 different countries coming to see the movie here. He also said that the Cinemall was featured on the Today Show as the #1 theatre in the country to see RotS. I had no idea it was that good. :o I guess because I'm not used to any other theatre, so I can't really compare.

Hey, do you guys want to see pictures of my sister and her now ex-boyfriend from that night? The two of them were Twi'leks... my sister was a purple Jedi and her ex was a black Sith. They painted their faces, arms and even hands in acrylic paint. My sis looked good, but her ex looked... scary. :blink: It also didn't help that he was in a bad mood and didn't smile at all that night. We still enjoyed ourselves, though. :)

"I am a princess and I'm locked inside a stone tower of song.
Trying to write messages on the wind trying to send the message how I just want to belong.
"
Jewel - Choose Me/Where You Are
Angel_Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 01:21 PM   #32
LonelyLullaby
Members

LonelyLullaby Between 10 and 49 points

You know about the movie- when it was coming out everyone was saying that they're only going because they've seen all of the previous episodes and it's mostly out of a habit- and no one expected it to be good especially since it's been getting worse since the original came out. Now that it came out it has great reviews and everyone who went is happy. And like it
Not for being one of the Star War movies but for itself. It's just kind of interesting ^_^ (sorry go on with the topic)
LonelyLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:47 AM   #33
Angel_Eyes
Members

Angel_Eyes Between 10 and 49 points

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

( Click the link and turn up the volume. :P )

"I am a princess and I'm locked inside a stone tower of song.
Trying to write messages on the wind trying to send the message how I just want to belong.
"
Jewel - Choose Me/Where You Are
Angel_Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 08:03 PM   #34
michaelsjewel
Member's

michaelsjewel Between 10 and 49 points

Quote:
Originally posted by Angel_Eyes@Jun 2 2005, 09:47 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!!!

( Click the link and turn up the volume. :P )
like i said...just say NO to drugs.... or was that everthing? :unsure:
michaelsjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 10:35 PM   #35
JThisWay620
JKF Member

JThisWay620 Between 50 and 149 points

I saw the movie openening day. I was not happy with the first two episodes, they lacked an edge. The only thing I enjoyed was Darth Maul from episode 1 and pretty muhc nothing from episode 2. Revenge is much better and what the firts two should have been in tearms of suspense and depth. However, the movie was over due and because of that was only a thrill ride in the end.

I agree with all that "Nooooooo" was the cheesiest line in a movie full of cheesy dialogue. So sad. Ah well, it's over, bye bye.
JThisWay620 is offline   Reply With Quote