The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Non Jewel Related > The Abyss
Connect with Facebook

Old 02-05-2006, 12:00 PM   #1
ShawnShamrock
Members

ShawnShamrock Between 50 and 149 points

Alright So I had this Dream with my best friend Nicole.
Well Ok heres what happens

The beggining of the Dream starts off were walking down the street it's just like a road with houses and such. This guy stops us dressed like a wizzard he says to come with us we were the chosen ones. SO like idiots we go with him.
Anyway he takes u to his hideaway in the woods which i didn't know was so close to my house.
Anyway he says to drink this potion. So we do and he tells us we can control what other people do.
Nicole goes" why did u choose us" He says he has been watching us and that it's not right that people take advantage of us after all we do for people. He wants to see some good people make it in the world.
He vanishes and we don't know if it worked
I told nicole it tasted like Vanilla Pepsi.

So we go to school the next day kinda forgetting about the encounter with the wizzard. (Neither one of us is in schoool we graduated last year from 2 diff schools)
Anyway we ware walking in the hallway together and I bump into this girl and she starts yelling. Nicole tells her to shut up and go stuck a ruler up your ass.
The girl goes towards the teachers desk and grabs a ruler and sure enough welll next part.

We keep walking around having this cool like power so naturally we take advantgage of it
We keep using it anyone pissed us off we would tell them to do something they did
Someone would tell us they are going home and wee were like no ur meeting us at the mall and they were like what tiem stuff li ke that we had control over everyones thoughts and actions.

So the dream is about to come to a close and Im in my last class with Nicole which was Math Im walking by the teacher im like god another day with this F***** dyke. She goes shawn what did u say.
Im like nothing MRs Whatever her name was mikey said it
So she sends mikey to the office and then this is the best part of the d ream for me
There is this super hot guy in my class and Some girl is making out with him so i go and push her then she gets mad and i say no bitch u got my boyfriend keep youer hands off him she was like ok.
Then he is like what the hell u talking about i aint no Im like your my boyfriend wheter u like it or not I say ur my boyfriend . Hes like I lovve you shawn
Im like damn right u do

Anyway as im about to kiss him this wizzard apperas again and says its time to come with him he walks towarsd me and nicole is insight to and he is about to grab us and i wake up as he is grabbbing us keep in mind theres likle flames and stuff coming form nowhre
Very odd dream
ShawnShamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 08:49 PM   #2
damnthatnicole
Members

damnthatnicole Between 10 and 49 points

If I could control people. Then me busting my a$$ of at target I would be getting paid $20 an hour instead of what I am now.

Anyway awesome dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damnthatnicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 10:22 PM   #3
ShawnShamrock
Members

ShawnShamrock Between 50 and 149 points

I hear ya there. I would love to get more money then i do now.
Although I would def. abuse my powers comandign people to do whatever could be fun. Don't elect me as a world leader lol
ShawnShamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:34 AM   #4
damnthatnicole
Members

damnthatnicole Between 10 and 49 points

Will def remember that. I will elect us for world leaders not just you alone.
damnthatnicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 08:05 PM   #5
kjm030584

kjm030584 Between 50 and 149 pointskjm030584 Between 50 and 149 points

:cheeky: :cheeky: