The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Everything Else Jewel
Connect with Facebook

Old 08-22-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
Nicole
JKF Member

Nicole Between 0 and 10 points
Default Guidelines for Jewel's Online Fan Community Video: The Triquel

It’s finally here! The rules/guidelines for the third Online Fan Community Video for Jewel! I hope to see new and old faces for this video.

GUIDELINES

1 – If you meet up with any Jewel fans from online in person, PLEASE FILM IT. Film ANYTHING that you guys do and submit it to me. I want to show Jewel that we are actually meeting up. And if you have met up with Jewel fans in the past, please mention it/send me pictures if you have any.

2 – If you will not be meeting up with any Jewel fans anytime soon, please make a video of yourself telling Jewel why you would want to meet up with Jewel fans; why would it be special for all of us to meet each other? Maybe mention Jewelstock/EDA days. Even if you met up with Jewel fans before, you can still mention why you want to meet more Jewel fans.

3 - Have you had any funny/interesting chats on the forums with people? Let Jewel know about them!

4- Got any questions for Jewel? Ask away!

5- It’s music video time! Remember the JOFC (Jewel’s Online Fan Community) sequel music videos? Well, here it goes again. But this time there will only be one music video. Get out your sunglasses, cowboy hats/boots, and saddle up. Get ready to get down and dirty. This music video is not only for Jewel but it's for Ty as well. Dance and/or lip sync to “Love Me Just Leave Me Alone.” Just like before, be creative. Let’s show Jewel how much fun we can be, all over again. Anything goes!

It’s time to make the JOFC videos into a Trilogy. HAVE FUN!!!

*You can submit your videos to me via facebook (Nicole Brewster), PM me, or send them to my e-mail address which is Sundays_fad@snet.net - You can upload your videos using any sites like superuploader.net, and sendspace.com –Websites such as these will give you a link once your video is done uploading. Send me that link. Thank you!*

The deadline will be October 9th.
Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote