The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Everything Else Jewel
Connect with Facebook

Old 03-20-2008, 12:17 PM   #31
Lara
JK Fan n°1 in Croatia

Lara Between 0 and 10 points

Woow, you can do that? Great! thank you Kiera
Old 03-20-2008, 11:51 PM   #32
BTMYH2005
Members

BTMYH2005 Between 10 and 49 points

I think a lot of her older stuff would sound great on a country album but I would hate for there to be a reused song where a new one could have been. Fragile Heart is a great song but it was alreaady on 0304. I wish something else was included on GAIW. Morning Song was a single witha pop mix and reggae mix so I don't see it being reused. Then again why not have a country mix too? Everything Breaks is already on the Foolish Games single but acoustic... a country band version of it would be nice.. same with Sometimes it Be that Way and Grey Matter. I wish she would have recorded those for This Way instead of them being live.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:09 PM   #33
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Woow, you can do that? Great! thank you Kiera
Yep. And they got back to me to say that the tracklist is still unconfirmed so if you see anything otherwise right now, it's not real.

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:38 AM   #34
Romanos
JKF Member

Romanos Between 0 and 10 points

Yes, because what you're saying it's just what you expect! so try not put new tracklist or people can get confused but if I liked a tracklist it would be the one you said! but I disagree with most of you who talked about the lives and recorded versions, grey matter is perfect just in live, and sometimes it be that way tells you to much how simple it's been. Also about fragile heart couldn't be on th new abum it would be horrible to hear it again, and the big difference with other songs as everything breaks, carnivore,rosy mick ,etc is that FH has been in 2 albums and the others just the fans know about it! so if jewel want to do a global album I think the songs we know are great! but if this one is for her fans! she should write or record new songs.
Well, that was my pont of view !
Romanos is offline   Reply With Quote