The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Everything Else Jewel
Connect with Facebook

Old 03-17-2007, 04:21 PM   #1
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points
Default Jewel on eBay

Anyone looking for Bits & Baubles in the US? Just $7:25 and less than an hour to go right now!

Saw this on eBay Click Here

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 05:25 PM   #2
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points

I WON IT! How's that for Waldorf? NOthing can shut me up.

007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:08 AM   #3
never.alone
Jessica

never.alone Between 50 and 149 points

Hey...whereed the other posts go to?

Im bout to get sick of the editing post deal going on around herre...

....and Congrats Jones.

alone. always. alone. never. alone....

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a fairy hand in hand For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand.
http://blog.myspace.com/butiwannaplay
never.alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #4
Banned

What would I do without you, Miss Kiera? Thank you.

And as far as you go, Jessica. I've shown you how I feel aobut your mere existence, of cursing our service to a nation that thinks we are nothing, but you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. I don't think you have the right to question Kiera's move on deleting the posts, as I think that you would utilize the information in a vile manner that is not conducive to my own well-being. As far as I'm concerned, she did that for me and that is none of your goddamn business!

I refuse to have someone who curses the corps and the jobs I did, sitting their watching my brother's blood spilled on television, and then have the audacity enough to question my request to Kiera, which had, has, and will have, absolutley nothing to do with you. I think you deliberatley posted that just to cause a problem, and get a commotion started up, well, you have. And Jagger said it best, "When you start me up, I'll never stop!"

Well, you've got a problem, a big one with me, pal. May I suggest that you stay out of requests that have nothign to do with you, but myself and the administration. If and when Admin over your position in any aspect of life makes a move, you don't have the right or authority to questioin it, unless you are on par or above them. CHAIN OF COMMAND! Do you have any conception what would happen if you did that on the job? THey would fire you. If you did that in the military, they'd throw you id the brig.

Andyways, back to Kiera, Thank you,

And it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:48 PM   #5
JewelWiki
JKF Member

JewelWiki Between 150 and 249 pointsJewelWiki Between 150 and 249 pointsJewelWiki Between 150 and 249 points

wow..
Old 03-18-2007, 06:45 PM   #6
never.alone
Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
What would I do without you, Miss Kiera? Thank you.

And as far as you go, Jessica. I've shown you how I feel aobut your mere existence, of cursing our service to a nation that thinks we are nothing, but you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. I don't think you have the right to question Kiera's move on deleting the posts, as I think that you would utilize the information in a vile manner that is not conducive to my own well-being. As far as I'm concerned, she did that for me and that is none of your goddamn business!

I refuse to have someone who curses the corps and the jobs I did, sitting their watching my brother's blood spilled on television, and then have the audacity enough to question my request to Kiera, which had, has, and will have, absolutley nothing to do with you. I think you deliberatley posted that just to cause a problem, and get a commotion started up, well, you have. And Jagger said it best, "When you start me up, I'll never stop!"

Well, you've got a problem, a big one with me, pal. May I suggest that you stay out of requests that have nothign to do with you, but myself and the administration. If and when Admin over your position in any aspect of life makes a move, you don't have the right or authority to questioin it, unless you are on par or above them. CHAIN OF COMMAND! Do you have any conception what would happen if you did that on the job? THey would fire you. If you did that in the military, they'd throw you id the brig.

Andyways, back to Kiera, Thank you,

And it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain.
all i'm saying is you edit alot of your posts but me being on the computer WAY too much becasue im bored see them before you edit them and i dont think its right that you can just change them all the time. In the Jewel ridicule thread almost every single one of your posts says edited on 2-12-07. I just thinks its crappy.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a fairy hand in hand For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:18 PM   #7
Little Bird
Administrator

I deleted them. It didn't involve anyone else and nobody editting posts.

And Jones - I did NOT do that for you!! I did it for me! I suggest you change your tone or this thread will be deleted. It was not the purpose of this thread. It is not all about you.

I suggest everyone get back on topic as I see this thread taking a downward turn....yet again.

This is happening all to often and I won't stand for it anymore. I've seen a recurring pattern in the cause of this and should it continue, I will take action. If that means banning people. It will happen!

MysteriousWisdom
Old 03-18-2007, 09:21 PM   #8
never.alone
Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
I deleted them. It didn't involve anyone else and nobody editting posts.

And Jones - I did NOT do that for you.
I'm sorry that I brought it up in the wrong thread but I really am getting annoyed with this problem. I dont care that the posts were deleted it just makes me suspicious of everything going on around here.

Old 03-18-2007, 09:25 PM   #9
Little Bird
Administrator

I've sent you a pm to explain.

MysteriousWisdom
Old 03-18-2007, 11:44 PM   #10
Banned

I can feel lsomething, something's coming, I can feel it and it's coming right around the corner at me. The only question is, 'Will I know what to do when it comes? Or will it be too late.'

Fine, 'civil behaviour', then 'done'. You've got my vote, and I'm in for it.

Anyway, I want to remain on topic and hopefully we all can do that, without opening another can of worms. Yes, I won the item on Ebay, and refuse to elaborate anymore. That pretty much sums up the thread thus far.

Somethings coming, I can feel it, and it's coming right around the corner at me. I can feel it, coming in the air tonight.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:37 AM   #11
never.alone
Jessica

Ok subject dropped.

Old 03-19-2007, 01:06 AM   #12
Banned

I particularly want to make a public apology to you personally, Jessica. Using the word 'GD', or any of my other idiocincrasies was unnecessary, volatile, rude, and unbecoming of a gentleman.

Someone once told me the adage that 'Once a man admits his wrong, he is forgiven for wrongdoing.' I'm not sure this drags on for every time I'v said or done something. I'm just a jaded individual who wouldn't mind seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. If thhhis is what is 'coming in the air tonight', then maybe I deserve what I get. I don't know, and I'm trying to care about it.

I've no intent to harm anyone, it's just I would like to make one request for the entire forum. I would like, if able, I'd like to keeep my true identity and surname (though I haven't given it out) totally private. I hope you all can understand. I don't know, I came here to find posts deleted myself and I know I didn't do it, because a standar user has no ability to delete or remove posts.

I don't know, I really don't. I've had a revelation today which has absolutely nthing to do with this forum. But I've found out more about the wholes in my lilfe. And it's changed my view on thihngs for the better. If it weren't for taking a cab ride tonight, I wouldn't have experienced this revelation.

Listen, thanks for understanding. Case closed.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:22 AM   #13
IndianaEDA420
Members

IndianaEDA420 Between 10 and 49 points

wow.... i love when my 2 favorite forms of entertainment mix.... DRAMA (the "bois know what im talking about) and Jewel.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:11 PM   #14
Little Bird
Administrator

Well back on topic

Here's an interesting music book for any of you who want the full Pieces of You Music for Piano/Vocal/Guitar

Auction starting at US 0.99c

MysteriousWisdom
Old 03-19-2007, 02:24 PM   #15
Little Bird
Administrator

I don't know how genuine this is but I'm a bit suspicious. Anyway, this is apparently a DVD of Nashville Star promos

Click Here

MysteriousWisdom