The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Non Jewel Related > Help and Forum Notices
Connect with Facebook

Old 04-17-2005, 05:12 AM   #16
michaelsjewel
Member's

michaelsjewel Between 10 and 49 points

yah....it's great u posted the links...and i don't see why they should be removed....i'm a firm believer in the anti-piracy movement, as long as it doesn't harm the consumer in a way of "not being able to get it because it's not released, but yet we're not supposed to download." as this is an example........ u can no longer download jupiter(swallow the moon) remix, or what's simple is true remix, or many other jewel cd's for that matter that aren't the main album - u cannot buy them online either (some that is).... what i'm getting at is...why do u think i think it's ok to post the audio i do on my site? like the remixes and the unreleased audo...b/c it benefits the consumer, or fan ....since they aren't buying anything

why should the fan suffer b/c of this anti-piracy threat - especially when it's not even for sale anymore - that MAKES NO SENSE! i think the recording industry needs to see this otherwise their idea of having a solution to this problem will never come about.....

david - thanks for posting fiona audio (even though i at the time didn't like it, i wish i would've been able to download them all before the link was pulled) b/c now i cannot hear any of it - oh well at least you tried.

no offense to the moderators here.....but that's just ridiculous! it's not for sale...and won't be for a long time as it seems to be....so why should we pull the plug - oh well...i guess we all have to suffer :unsure:
michaelsjewel is offline   Reply With Quote