The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Everything Else Jewel
Connect with Facebook

Old 03-10-2005, 11:14 PM   #16
ShawnShamrock
Members

ShawnShamrock Between 50 and 149 points

So Let me get this right....
She is producing the Album and It will be out by the end of this YEar she is in no hurry to release it. She is still working on songs..
Ok so I see the earliest at this point is August....
That is my guess
Alhough I see it coming out on Like Sept 20th Why I don't know and these songs are confrimed or aren't they

1. Alice in Wonderland
2. Again and Again.
3. Stephenville, TX
4. 1,000 Miles Away

So at this point these songs seem to be it.......

So im guessing Alice or Again will be the first single well we will see.
ShawnShamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 02:25 AM   #17
Craig
Members

Craig Between 10 and 49 points

Hey Mr. CC- I just wanted to say thanks for relaying that message. I know that like most people , I am waiting to "possibly" sign up for unedited when there may be a tour and ticket sales occur, but in the meantime thanks very much for relaying that message to fans in this forum. :)
Craig
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 02:27 AM   #18
Angel_Eyes
Members

Angel_Eyes Between 10 and 49 points

There's an audio message there now. I tried to transcribe it as best I could, but here's what I hear:

Hello there, this is Jewel. I'm in L.A. and I'm writing songs. [she says something here, but I can't make it out]. I'm pretty excited about 2 of them, one of them is called Again, Again, Again and the other one is called Satisfied. I'm pretty excited about it. I've really been enjoying writing and making my next record. I have the record pretty much finished, I produced it myself, first time I ever produced myself, all by myself and it was really really fun and really exciting. And um, now I'm just looking for one or two more songs to round out the record, but there's a lot of old stuff all of you know like Stephenville, TX, and um, 1000 Miles Away, even, maybe? That's it, hope everyone is doing as well as I am. Bye.

"I am a princess and I'm locked inside a stone tower of song.
Trying to write messages on the wind trying to send the message how I just want to belong.
"
Jewel - Choose Me/Where You Are
Angel_Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 02:38 AM   #19
MrCC
JKF Member

MrCC Between 10 and 49 points

Quote:
Originally posted by Craig@Mar 10 2005, 07:25 PM
Hey Mr. CC- I just wanted to say thanks for relaying that message. I know that like most people , I am waiting to "possibly" sign up for unedited when there may be a tour and ticket sales occur, but in the meantime thanks very much for relaying that message to fans in this forum. :)
Craig
Hey, that's why I posted it. I'm glad to pass it along. Thanks to Angel Eyes for transcribing that voice message. I see no need for everybody to sign up for unedited just to get messages from Jewel. I'm surprised they didn't just send the letter out via E-mail to everybody on the mailing list. Not that I'm complaining (again) at all. ;) I'm grateful they finally got us a message from Jewel.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:50 PM   #20
folderol and
Members

folderol and Between 10 and 49 points

I updated the news page and new album page on my website. Tracy or Mike, do you know which day was the audio message posted on, 10th or 11th?

\ david
folderol and is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 12:07 AM   #21
Angel_Eyes
Members

Angel_Eyes Between 10 and 49 points

The audio message was posted on the 10th. :)

&quot;I am a princess and I'm locked inside a stone tower of song.
Trying to write messages on the wind trying to send the message how I just want to belong.
&quot;
Jewel - Choose Me/Where You Are
Angel_Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 04:08 AM   #22
ShawnShamrock
Members

ShawnShamrock Between 50 and 149 points

SO she is almost done with the Album...
Thats great maybe it will be out in May or June that be great and nice
ShawnShamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 07:32 PM   #23
MrCC
JKF Member

MrCC Between 10 and 49 points

Make sure you Unedited members notice this message posted at the top of the unedited Jewel forums:

Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The Unedited message board will soon be upgraded. All posts will not be transferred to the new message board. If you have any important content that resides here now, please be advised that it will no longer be available after the upgrade. We recommend you save any important posts now to preserve them.
The question is - Is there any "important content" at all on the whole darn site? I can't think of anything worth saving.

:lovejkf: