The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Everything Else Jewel
Connect with Facebook

Old 03-03-2005, 11:40 PM   #1
ShawnShamrock
Members

ShawnShamrock Between 50 and 149 points

Ok guys what's the deal on this last thin i heard about it was in 2003
Did anyone hear anything new about this or is she stil lworking on it or what...

Also what about the Nickeledoen edeal is she still working on that cartoon if so when wil that debut,
ShawnShamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:45 PM   #2
michaelsjewel
Member's

michaelsjewel Between 10 and 49 points

interesting enough...u think they would've told us about jewel in that new movie THE RUTLES 2...but no.....

wave, hasn't been updated on the jewel news thread portions that sites can paste since mid 2004 - i last heard something about the movie isn't even in production anymore - but i could be wrong

as for nickelodean - um, all we know was that she was working for them for PUNK ROCK ANGEL GIRL and it was also noted on MTV NEWS.... it takes awhile to put cartoons together - i'm sure it'll be released around the same time jewel's new album comes out....

i mean, look @ it this way - the official site says jewel's year is going to be big - LET's THINK BIG...... a new album.... a new movie(wave possibly).....a cartoon(YAY).....and possibly a poetry book? all at the same time - if that isn't promtion extravaganza...i don't know what is!!!!!

by the way, jewel's working on collaboration with many artists on this new album - perhaps even santana - so not only may she be on her album - she might be featured on theirs as well (possibly, u never know)
michaelsjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:49 PM   #3
Angel_Eyes
Members

Angel_Eyes Between 10 and 49 points

Last I heard, she decided not to do the movie. It's a shame, because I would've liked to see her in another movie. I haven't even seen Ride With the Devil yet. :(

__________________________________________________ ________

"I am a princess and I'm locked inside a stone tower of song.
Trying to write messages on the wind trying to send the message how I just want to belong.
"
Jewel - Choose Me/Where You Are
Angel_Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:54 PM   #4
michaelsjewel
Member's

you haven't seen RIDE WITH THE DEVIL? WHAT WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! ok, so not everyone has seen it - it's not really that fabulous of a movie, i have it on VHS b/c i randomly saw it one Day @ walmart - though the vhs is back home and i don't have a vcr here....wish i had the dvd ...the only good parts of the movie is when jewel was in the scene....she made the movie...as well as tobey mcguire.
Old 03-04-2005, 12:23 AM   #5
ShawnShamrock
Members

Ride with the devil was done pretty well but
I must say they stretched alot of things out..
It is march Does anyone have an idea of when this album is coming out I am hoping by like June..
The Cartoon i can see coming out in like 2006
Old 03-04-2005, 12:24 AM   #6
michaelsjewel
Member's

2006...gee....i wanted another excuse to turn the tv on for once...lol :omg:
Old 03-04-2005, 12:26 AM   #7
ShawnShamrock
Members

I'm watching Spongebob how sad am i
I really hope that Wave is produced by 2007 mybe she did drop it It sounded like it would be good.. Maybe she will work on it after the album is all finished up that ewould be nice