The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Everything Else Jewel
Connect with Facebook

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-22-2005, 10:27 AM   #1
bluediamond
Administrator

bluediamond Between 150 and 249 pointsbluediamond Between 150 and 249 points

Ive been dreaming of Jewel

I know i know its not cool but as its my first time i want to share my wonderfull experience i had last night.

It started strangely in a place where i used to live, so firstly i dont know why it was in that particular place, but anyway it was. It was also based in a bus station. Jewel was walking around the centre amougst the buses and meeting the crowd that were assembled around the edges behind metal barriers. A lot like she would if she was walking along a red carpet.

Well anyway, i was there waving furiously but all i was seeing was Jewel flanked by members of her band and also body guards and a few other hangers on. So much so that she was out of sight for much of the time. A few people by now had started to move towards her and it was a lot more difficult to make her out amougst the growing crowd.

I kept thinking to myself "why is Jewel walking around the bus station" lol?

Anyway, about what seemed like a few hours (perhaps in my real time) i was becoming very frustrated and i decided to leave. Of course i knew that to meet Jewel would have been amazing as its been a dream of mine like a dream of most of her true fans. Then after turning my back i decided to take one last look to see if i could see her. To my delight most of the crowd had gone and i was almost the only person waiting. Then before i knew it Jewel was only a few feet away.

The memorable thing was that she was in a shopping trolley! .......no i hadn't been drinking the night before but i had visit the supermarket yesterday lol.

Jewel got out of the trolley and walked over to me........She told me to sit down and so i sat on the edge of the curb and she sat next to me, everyone had gone. Except Jewel and myself. I just couldnt believe it. Jewel my hero, the person in the whole world who i have always wanted to meet and say hi' was sitting next to ME!

We talked about everything and everybody, all i could remember this morning when i woke up was saying Kiera's name and asking Jewel if she knew her lol. Yes Kiera she did btw.

The strange thing was though, when i woke i just had a sense that id been touched by an angel. I suppose my whole night last night was strange because i went to sleep thinking about my children, i even had a cry for the first time in ages. Thinking about everything like you do, then dreams come along and they are a mish mash of everything in your life.

Ive tried this morning to think about why i had such a vivid dream about someone who i will never meet. I guess the only answers are the usual analysis of dreams in that your thoughts and images that you have during the day carry on in your subconcious mind, and those are what cause the varied and sometimes wierd dreams.

So, do people dream in colour? - well im sure that my dream was.

Id love to know what other peoples thoughts are on dreams, especially those that people have had of Jewel or even another famous person.

The reason for me writing today about my dream has happened because i dont remember dreams at all when i wake. This dream was the first i had had in over 10 years, it woke me up at about 4.30am!!

But i suppose it was a small price to pay in spending a few hours with JK

Please post your thoughts.

:lalala:
dave.
bluediamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 12:37 PM   #2
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

I'm quite the opposite. I remember most of my dreams though most of the time, I wouldn't repeat them for fear everyone would think I'm nuts. They're even strange to me sometimes.

I have had a very significant dream of meeting Jewel too. I have often had dreams of not just meeting her, but knowing her. I strongly believe that I will meet her one day, anything more is a bonus. I have a friendship with her in the dreams she is in. They are so vivid and realistic and only happens with dreams about Jewel. So I can identify with what you're saying.

I know I dream in colour. I often associate a lot of signs in my dreams to the colours I see.

So if we are to take what you said first...you used to live in a bus station :P

I love reading about dreams. Haven't a clue how to interpret them but they really fascinate me.

Hey Dave...Perhaps when we dream, we go into another dimension where you and I know Jewel! Wouldn't that be cool?

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 01:09 PM   #3
kjm030584

kjm030584 Between 50 and 149 pointskjm030584 Between 50 and 149 points

ha ha... you had a tease of a dream.

I had a dream about her too, Amy Lee was there and for some reason so was stephen lynch... :P
Old 09-22-2005, 01:21 PM   #4
bluediamond
Administrator

lol Kyle

i now KNOW why i woke up at 4.30am :rolleyes:

dave
Old 09-22-2005, 01:27 PM   #5
kjm030584

.....so you could put the tea on early?! :rolleyes:
Old 09-23-2005, 02:35 PM   #6
Veilingmeat
Veiling yet very Meaty

Veilingmeat Between 150 and 249 pointsVeilingmeat Between 150 and 249 points

I dare not share any of my dreams...there way to obscene :P lol

..But i do think dreams are an amazing thing, for the fact that there very difficult to understand, hence there always meant to mean something, but is never explained or put to light!!!
Cant recall having dreams of Jewel!?...although i'm sure i'v had. Had one of Cristina Scabbia, and Scar the other night tho' :P :P :lol: ....anyway....thats another story........
inspire thou in me something yet more,
present further perversions to my smoking heart,
and then shalt thou see how I shall plunge myself into them all!

-Marquis De Sade-
Veilingmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 04:54 PM   #7
kjm030584

in my case... i think the dream was simply an unobtainable desire. :cry:
Old 09-24-2005, 01:07 AM   #8
ShawnShamrock
Members

ShawnShamrock Between 50 and 149 points

God over the years I have had tons and tons of dreams about Jewel.
I have had 3 where she was on her on reality show.

The first one she was like in NYC Port Authroity Bus Station and that is when her camera crew was following her and I was there to I ended up becoming on the show being the unkown person she bumps into running late for a fundrasinsg event.
In the 2nd show she went like Windsurfing or something and in the Third Dream i had her and ty broke up it wasa a very emotional episode.
so i was in one of the episodes that was like the kewelest part to me.

Anyway my other Dreams included Elevators in Boscov's. Concerts at my school or something like that typical Jewel dreams other than the reality show
ShawnShamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 08:01 AM   #9
bluediamond
Administrator

what is it about bus stations lol.

:monk:

dave
Old 09-26-2005, 12:22 PM   #10
kjm030584

there's lots of hookers in the one in new york. ehh.. the blue veined cheese kind. :shudder:
Old 12-19-2006, 03:16 AM   #11
ItBeThatWay27
Gary, 'Disposable-Hero'

ItBeThatWay27 Between 50 and 149 pointsItBeThatWay27 Between 50 and 149 points

What an awesome thread this is, I had a dream about Jewel one time that I can remember, I'm sure it has happened more than once but one time I vaguely remember walking around somebodys huge backyard and Jewel was like leading me around and then I think she was about the start singing and then I woke up and had to go to work

so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

ItBeThatWay27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:46 PM   #12
simmadana
JKF Member

simmadana Between 10 and 49 points

I had a dream that Jewel was my cousin! I don't remember much more, except that I thought to myself "awesome, now I can hear her sing whenever I want!" haha
simmadana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 05:50 AM   #13
DreamsLast
~~Moderator~~

DreamsLast Between 50 and 149 points

I can't say I've ever had a Jewel dream.....but maybe tonight I will after reading about all of yours!! I'm betting it will involve a bus station!!!!:lmao2:
Old 01-02-2007, 12:30 PM   #14
ItBeThatWay27
Gary, 'Disposable-Hero'

ItBeThatWay27 Between 50 and 149 pointsItBeThatWay27 Between 50 and 149 points

Ok I had another Jewel dream last night. It's vague to my memory but I was riding a rollercoaster with my wife who was my wife but was Jewel it was weird and then the rollercoaster turned this quick corner and I wasn't buckled and she was holding onto me so i wouldn't go flying out and then gravity was pulling her out with me and so eventually I said let me go I'll be ok and I went flying and I landed somewhere....
it's funny b/c I have this sort of dream a lot about rollercoasters where I am not buckled in and I go flying out... but I never die. It's never a death dream I just get this weird feeling as I go flying out from the ride... I wonder what that means?

so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

ItBeThatWay27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 06:23 AM   #15
DreamsLast
~~Moderator~~

DreamsLast Between 50 and 149 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItBeThatWay27 View Post
Ok I had another Jewel dream last night. It's vague to my memory but I was riding a rollercoaster with my wife who was my wife but was Jewel it was weird and then the rollercoaster turned this quick corner and I wasn't buckled and she was holding onto me so i wouldn't go flying out and then gravity was pulling her out with me and so eventually I said let me go I'll be ok and I went flying and I landed somewhere....
it's funny b/c I have this sort of dream a lot about rollercoasters where I am not buckled in and I go flying out... but I never die. It's never a death dream I just get this weird feeling as I go flying out from the ride... I wonder what that means?
I think it means you're might be trying so hard to take control of your life and that you fear that you might not be able to...

Alright now, that will be a $50 co-pay....that's what I charge per post!