The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Everything Else Jewel
Connect with Facebook

Old 02-25-2006, 10:57 PM   #1
binc
Members

binc Between 10 and 49 points

I've been searching all the australian music stores to see who will have GBAIW when its released. I found this on hmv Australia WEBSITE ,It says GBAIW will be relased may 1st :bowns: http://www.hmv.com.au/product/rockpop.asp?sku=-988871
I know it wont be here then ,the music stores have always been to slow getting the cds in after they have been released,

binc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 09:54 AM   #2
Lucky Phil
Members

Lucky Phil Between 10 and 49 points

Been talking to SANITY store, they don't even know anything about the single or album, not on their database yet. :umno:

They even say that it could be several weeks after May 1st release before they are in store, what crap is that. I told them I would import it from US quicker than they could get it...

Anyway, tossing up whether to order from HMV, at least I would get it that week.

Let us know here if you find out anything else..

Cheers.. :rolleyes:

<span style=\'font-family:Optima\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>GOODBYE ALICE DOWNUNDER!</span></span>

Lucky Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 10:20 AM   #3
binc
Members

:lmao: yeah i think it would be quicker to order a copy fom the U.S
sanity are hopeless,when the australian tour edition for 0304 was realeased sanity's site said they would have it,i went to the store every day for 3 weeks with no luck, i ended up getting a copy at jewel's concert :P

Old 02-26-2006, 11:28 AM   #4
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

I have checked with several stores here and no-one even has a record of it let alone the ability to pre-order.

I though Amazon might have had the single at the very least but it doesn't. It is very frustrating. However I will be going into Dublin's City Centre next week. There are several music stores there that stock stuff that is both hard to get and rare. I'll try them so fingers crossed.

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 03:18 PM   #5
R*Philippines
I jewel everyday.

R*Philippines Between 50 and 149 pointsR*Philippines Between 50 and 149 points

Guys cool it down.
Honestly, you all still have to be thankful at least it will be available sooner than it'll be in my country. Imagine that Jewel live at Humphrey's just released on the 2nd week of January 2006 (vcd format), knowing that it was already available in your countries in 2004. (In some major record stores,the dvd-released mid-2005 though.)

binc, you should know that, you've been here, right? (need for sympathy) :P

Stay COOL !!!
RY
R*Philippines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 11:28 PM   #6
binc
Members

awww sorry roy :P i' m just impatient !lol if i go back to the philippines soon i'll bring you a cd