The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Non Jewel Related > The Abyss
Connect with Facebook

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 08:14 PM   #16
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

Eibhlin Between 50 and 149 points

btw Shawn

kudos for coming up with this, it's harder than it first looks

I'd like to call you my wild horse and feed you silver sage

Andrea

an eye for an eye makes the world blind
Old 02-26-2007, 08:20 PM   #17
last_dance_rodeo
Temporarily Absent Mod

last_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 pointslast_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 points

Is the question member you want to k i l l or member you'd like to f? either way i still have the same person in mind
Old 02-26-2007, 08:27 PM   #18
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

you are a sick sick person, don't black widows do that? do their mate then do em in?

Andrea

Old 02-26-2007, 08:29 PM   #19
last_dance_rodeo
Temporarily Absent Mod

last_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 pointslast_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 points

geez andrea quit stalking me by responding to my posts geeeeeeeeeeeeez
Old 02-26-2007, 08:30 PM   #20
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

:getalife[1]:

Andrea

Old 02-26-2007, 09:24 PM   #21
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points

That's not what I meant and you all know it! I simply found the category of a Jewel Stalker quite offensive in theh first place, and didn't open my mouth until I was pegged as that. I did mean no hahrm intended, but to peg someone as a stalker is pretty seriouos, and sounds a little crazy, that in which I am not.

I refuse to jusitfy myself anymore on this subject, I simply wanted to state that even if you were joking, that can be taken offensively. I know you didn't mean that I would try such a move, but it is funnny to those who are on the otehhr side of the fence, but whne you get pegged, you'd feel kinda rotten, too.

Another thing, I'm so tired of having to apologize for stuff, in this case something I didn't even do. I just want tot have a good experience on tis forum and not hhave to argue every darn time I come on hhere. It seems I don't even come on here for Jewel news and updates anymore, but to see what whoever has written about me.

And that really bothers me; you all don't know me and yet you can jusitfy only harsh natured things. I wonder if you guys are like this to every new member, maybe that's why we only hahve 300 actives here. I don't mean thaht rudely, but I question with the huge fanbase of the EDA's and the World Jewel forum, how come we only have 300, ocmpared to their 700? Isn't it ironic.

Oh, so if it takes this AGAIN to bury the hatchet, then "I apologize to any party that feels they have been insulted here', even though hclearly I have done nothing to isnult anyone.

I'm just tired of having to argue with everyone here. I really am.

Matter of fact, I may have been plagued by one or two. Never thoguht of that.

Maybe Chris is right, maybe I don't fit in here. Maybe I should take my hat and leave. Maybe.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:35 PM   #22
kjm030584

kjm030584 Between 50 and 149 pointskjm030584 Between 50 and 149 points

Everybody fits in here, just take this with a grain of salt. I'm sure that nobody thinks you're actually going to be a stalker.

Oh it just occurred to me:

I wanna nominate Kiera as a stalker. She's way better suited to be a stalker than Jones. I mean, she always knows who to contact about Jewel news, think about it. :-)
Old 02-26-2007, 09:47 PM   #23
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

that's true, and she does have that whole--secret life-- lol

Andrea

Old 02-26-2007, 09:54 PM   #24
never.alone
Jessica

never.alone Between 50 and 149 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones View Post
That's not what I meant and you all know it! I simply found the category of a Jewel Stalker quite offensive in theh first place, and didn't open my mouth until I was pegged as that. I did mean no hahrm intended, but to peg someone as a stalker is pretty seriouos, and sounds a little crazy, that in which I am not.

I refuse to jusitfy myself anymore on this subject, I simply wanted to state that even if you were joking, that can be taken offensively. I know you didn't mean that I would try such a move, but it is funnny to those who are on the otehhr side of the fence, but whne you get pegged, you'd feel kinda rotten, too.

Another thing, I'm so tired of having to apologize for stuff, in this case something I didn't even do. I just want tot have a good experience on tis forum and not hhave to argue every darn time I come on hhere. It seems I don't even come on here for Jewel news and updates anymore, but to see what whoever has written about me.

And that really bothers me; you all don't know me and yet you can jusitfy only harsh natured things. I wonder if you guys are like this to every new member, maybe that's why we only hahve 300 actives here. I don't mean thaht rudely, but I question with the huge fanbase of the EDA's and the World Jewel forum, how come we only have 300, ocmpared to their 700? Isn't it ironic.

Oh, so if it takes this AGAIN to bury the hatchet, then "I apologize to any party that feels they have been insulted here', even though hclearly I have done nothing to isnult anyone.

I'm just tired of having to argue with everyone here. I really am.

Matter of fact, I may have been plagued by one or two. Never thoguht of that.

Maybe Chris is right, maybe I don't fit in here. Maybe I should take my hat and leave. Maybe.
dude seriously get over it
it is just internet people
stop apoligizing and stop throwing little fits
i dont ever see anything written about you on here and i was treated 10 times better as a new member here than i was at any other forum i joined and so what if we only have 300 members, it was you yourself that made the WOO we have 300 members thread...

alone. always. alone. never. alone....

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a fairy hand in hand For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand.
http://blog.myspace.com/butiwannaplay
Old 02-26-2007, 09:57 PM   #25
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points

You know, you're right. Thanks for that.

First off, I did the 300 members AKA WOO thread to congraultae the moderators and the psoter secondly.

Sometimes I get bent out of shape when people throw out weird things like that, even if they are joking, because I've no real sense of humour when it comes to insane accusations on my person; it's jsut one thing I do handle well. Wonder I made it as far as I did, righth? I'm over it, okay, it is done. Let's just post in some for of moderate peace or another, and I'll try to be the salvage expert that I am.

Onto other posts....

Jonesy

Last edited by 007; 02-26-2007 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Hatchet buried!
Old 02-26-2007, 10:10 PM   #26
kjm030584

Okay, I've got my selections.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:19 AM   #27
ShawnShamrock
Members

ShawnShamrock Between 50 and 149 points

OMG loook what I started.... Welll the **** is suposed to start with an F i think....
It kinda rhymes with Suck.....

This is going welll, i suppose the trend is to message me your votes since everyone else is doin it lol. I wanna decide on an ending date i just cant think of one yet lol Maybe the end of next week or something
Old 02-27-2007, 02:51 AM   #28
kjm030584

Okay, I couldn't come up with somebody for that. Computer people just don't do it for me. XD
Old 02-27-2007, 08:48 PM   #29
Lara
JK Fan n°1 in Croatia

Lara Between 0 and 10 points

I find the stalker category to be mean too... For someone who gets to win that kind of award it isn't really funny. I wouldn't like to be nominated as a jewel stalker just cause I enjoy her music and find her to be a great artist.

In the end, we're all Jewel stalkers just by entering this forum so...
Old 02-27-2007, 09:36 PM   #30
kjm030584

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara View Post
I find the stalker category to be mean too... For someone who gets to win that kind of award it isn't really funny. I wouldn't like to be nominated as a jewel stalker just cause I enjoy her music and find her to be a great artist.

In the end, we're all Jewel stalkers just by entering this forum so...
So I guess it would be better stated, "Most fanatic?"
Guys, this is meant to be a fun thing, we shouldn't be so touchy. How can Jewel fans not have a sense of humor?