The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Everything Else Jewel
Connect with Facebook

Old 06-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
jewelsangel
Members

jewelsangel Between 10 and 49 points
Default Sweet and Wild in the UK

I was just wondering where people in the UK are ordering the new album from? I think last time I ordered from amazon uk but then it wasn't available to be sent on the release date. Think I ended up getting it shipped from amazon.com. So where would UK people recommend getting Sweet and Wild from? Are there any other sites? Does the official Jewel site ship it over quickly? I'm really excited to get it so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Love Chloe xx
jewelsangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

I ordered originally from Amazom.com initially but then cancelled it and put in an order on Jewel's website. I'm in Ireland so delivery times would be about the same as the UK. Either way, whichever one you pre-order from, you're not going to get it on release date. You should get it a few days later though.
A Europe release date was vaguely mentioned on one of her web chats for about 2 weeks after the US date but I haven't seen anything about that since. Even if that were to be the case, you would get your US pre-order sooner.

Hope that helps.

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #3
piecesofuk
JKF Member

piecesofuk Between 10 and 49 points

Looks like the deluxe edition is released in the UK on 21st June...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sweet-Wild-D...5495054&sr=1-4

Chris.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #4
jewelsangel
Members

jewelsangel Between 10 and 49 points

Thanks for the info! I was going to order from Jewel's official site but when I looked on amazon uk again it said it would be released on June 8th!! With the 1 day delivery it says I should get it on the release date!! It's costing £30.99 but still less than getting it from the US, altho I was very tempted to get the signed one from jeweljk!!
Love Chloe xx
jewelsangel is offline   Reply With Quote