The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Everything Else Jewel
Connect with Facebook

Old 02-04-2007, 11:56 PM   #1
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points
Default Jewel Autograph advise

To all,

I am considering writing a fan letter and a personaal review of the few albumsm I have of Jewels, to her. I have a few addresses and will probably copy the same letter to each address.

however, since I wanted to ask for an autograph with this, I need a little advise. Would you:

A. Send a copy of her album or Book to each address (bear in mind, two addresses means that you hahve to buy another album or book, adn then wait several monthhs probably without it). This way she HAS to autograph it and theh autographed won't be a stampedo ut printed photo, like most people get from celebrities.

B. Send a money order orcertified check to her and tell hher the funds are for purchasing a book(Sya I send hehr a money order fofr tweny dollars and tell hher to send me an autographed copy of ANWA or POY). She would haveto sign it then, because you can't really stamp it.

C. Or the regular way out, ask for an autograph and let her probably send me one wiwth her handwriting that say "To (whoever)..." and the stamped 'Jewel" oon it.

D. Or the creative way out, ask her to autograph a bar napkin, so that way it must be her signature.

E. Or be brutally honest and possibly insulting and write that I've been burned by celebrities sending stmaped autographs and could she hand sign one for me.

I'm at a loss here. Can someone help me or give me a piece of advice.

Thanks again,

Jones
"The Lonely Angel"
007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 02:49 AM   #2
reggiedvd
JKF Member

reggiedvd Between 10 and 49 points

First of all only send anything worthwhile to a stephenville texas address. Any address in CA is going to be an old home address or something to do with Atlantic records that she is no longer a part of. I would send a picture or something of less value to you. Unless you don't have a problem buying another one. I sent something to the p.o. box that is listed in her album notes and got a stamped autograph. I would imagine though that that doesn't exist anymore anyway.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:33 AM   #3
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

Also, Azoff Music Management are the company that manage Jewel. If you have an address for them, they could reach her but then again, unless you have a name, your package may get lost. Perhaps address it to the attention of 'Jewel Kilcher's manager'. I would love to give you names of the people I have contact with there but I'm not allowed.

In my opinion, the best way to get an autograph, is to go to Jewel herself. Find out where she is performing and do everything you can to try and meet her after the event and ask her to sign something for you then.

I wish I had been able to stay behind at the Dublin shows but I was very young at the time to be out without adult supervision in Dublin City Centre and had a curfew so i couldn't hang around for her. But I have several autographs from her already through other means.

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 12:41 PM   #4
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points

Yep, this is going to be harder than I thought. Does anyone have any leads as to a current fan mail address?

Jones
"The Lonely Angel"
007 is offline   Reply With Quote