The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Non Jewel Related > The Abyss
Connect with Facebook

Old 04-04-2007, 12:46 AM   #46
Veilingmeat
Veiling yet very Meaty

Veilingmeat Between 150 and 249 pointsVeilingmeat Between 150 and 249 points

gasoline!? aahh you mean 'Petrol' hehe, aye i can understand the uber strange liking the smell of petrol...cant say i do myself. Its always the smell as you said when the tank has just been filled, but get some on yer hands or anything else...and it bloody stinks rancid.

Like ppl who live in the country here in Blighty, and say they like the smell of animal manure, when the farmers are mucking the fields???????????? WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY LIKE???? i always say...if you love the foul smell of sh*t in thee air....then why not have it as an indoor airfreshner!!! eh...i bet they would'nt like it then

I like everything ppl dont like....................
inspire thou in me something yet more,
present further perversions to my smoking heart,
and then shalt thou see how I shall plunge myself into them all!

-Marquis De Sade-
Veilingmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:17 PM   #47
wackyoverkhaki
Super JKF Member

wackyoverkhaki Between 150 and 249 pointswackyoverkhaki Between 150 and 249 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veilingmeat View Post
anyway.......Its the same annoying thing i also hate, or should i say 'detest' teen gits fiddling about with there bloody snacks, and all those damn rustling packets ...a foul stench of bubble gum, and poxy mobile phones bleeping cant they just ever ever go to atleast one place on this cursed earth without there bloody annoying gimp arsed mobile phones on....PLEASE!!! for just ONCE in there worthless lives! most of the time i tell em where to go and stuff it....
I just hate cell phones period, unless the use is actually justified. I think only 20% (and that's a generous estimate) of mobile phone use is actually justified. I think it's so annoying when kids say they "can't live without" their mobile phones and I'm thinking, "kids in the past could fare perfectly fine without them. What makes you so special? Get a hobby." And it's so $*$*ing annoying when people talk in the restroom stalls. It's just gross. Oh, and stop pretending to get calls from your imaginary friends so you can blast your rap song and show off how "badass" you are. Kids for the most part have just gotten spoiled rotten, desensitized and obnoxious, and wouldn't know manners if it they bit them where the sun don't shine. "Progress" my butt.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:04 PM   #48
kjm030584

kjm030584 Between 50 and 149 pointskjm030584 Between 50 and 149 points

I know I have a cell phone and I hate it, but I don't have a landline so I do kind of need it. I'd have to say though, I don't like when people call me just to talk, that always bothers me when they call me up and say, "so what's going on, how was your day???" I mean, why are they asking me to start a convo if they call me, grr....
Old 04-04-2007, 10:01 PM   #49
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points

What that really means is that they want you to ask them theexact questions that allow them to run their mouth!
007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:46 AM   #50
Veilingmeat
Veiling yet very Meaty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackyoverkhaki View Post
I just hate cell phones period, unless the use is actually justified. I think only 20% (and that's a generous estimate) of mobile phone use is actually justified. I think it's so annoying when kids say they "can't live without" their mobile phones and I'm thinking, "kids in the past could fare perfectly fine without them. What makes you so special? Get a hobby." And it's so $*$*ing annoying when people talk in the restroom stalls. It's just gross. Oh, and stop pretending to get calls from your imaginary friends so you can blast your rap song and show off how "badass" you are. Kids for the most part have just gotten spoiled rotten, desensitized and obnoxious, and wouldn't know manners if it they bit them where the sun don't shine. "Progress" my butt.
Hahahahaaa.....20% a chuffin grand estimation i'd say its for the reason being, thats its a bloody fashion or something, as in to change there damn poxy phones every 3 months...with some stupid crap annoying ringtone, just to bug the ever loving **** outta us!? and at the same time..like you said to be 'badass' or 'cool' i think there all gimps that need to grasp reality on there pointless rubbish lives WITHOUT there slagtard mobiles stuffed up the rectal passage, and ruling there lives, they must think there somekind of hotshot or summit!? Personaly tho, i do like the idea of all these new phones having Email adaptability, as thats kinda handy for my well being...but games??? grrrr...whats the bloody point, go out and by a bloody computer console or PC...or just anything that dont make those pesky bleeping noises when on a bus or train..it sincerely tests my sanity to boiling point

-Marquis De Sade-
Old 04-06-2007, 01:01 AM   #51
ROBARE
JKF Member

ROBARE Between 10 and 49 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackyoverkhaki View Post
I hate cell phones as well people give them to me just so they can get a hold of me .I don't take them, never had one don't want one! If you need me email me and just wait....I don't have a job that needs one thk God!!
ROBARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 10:09 PM   #52
Veilingmeat
Veiling yet very Meaty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBARE View Post
I don't have a job that needs one thk God!!
You will do Robare, in the words of thee great Yoda....."You will do"

-Marquis De Sade-
Old 04-15-2007, 02:36 AM   #53
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

Eibhlin Between 50 and 149 points

oh, I love getting bashed in the nose by a horse, it's so fun

ok, no, I dont actually, but I do like the horses

lol

I'd like to call you my wild horse and feed you silver sage

Andrea

an eye for an eye makes the world blind