The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Non Jewel Related > The Abyss
Connect with Facebook

Old 07-14-2009, 02:55 AM   #1
Veilingmeat
Veiling yet very Meaty

Veilingmeat Between 150 and 249 pointsVeilingmeat Between 150 and 249 points
Default *ahem*splutter* Howdy do de dooo me hearty's

I will have you know the last time I added an entry was well over, god...2 years ago!? blimey! Now since i'v logged back in after all this time, there are these strange 4 wheeled things raoming my what once was footpath's, planes with jet engine's overhead and what have you! time has changed :P
Ok...Last thing i remember was Dave had gone over to Russia to fight on the Russian front! Andrea was riding into battle, on horse back with her knitting sticks making embroidery hehe, Kiera had given birth to a wee lil babe that stole chickens or something from her backyard :P Chris was STILL wearing a piece of silver foil on his head! and Roy was jibbering on about eating baby chicks whilst still in there egg shell yeeuurgh! and if there is anyone iv missed, forgive me. you know that i know, i dont know who you are :P

I'v actually missed this Forum and all the grand folk that are in here, and i mean that! i'v no idea why i just spontaneously decided to appear on tonight, one of those things i guess! besides hope all is well with me good ol hearty Kilcherians...i'v had my share of bust ups since last time, but thats another story (the usual)

Ok i wont keep babbling/jibbering on about my shawoddy woddy life :P hope to speak soon with you all again soon about stuff, and hope to hear how YOU all are!
inspire thou in me something yet more,
present further perversions to my smoking heart,
and then shalt thou see how I shall plunge myself into them all!

-Marquis De Sade-
Veilingmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:26 AM   #2
ROBARE
JKF Member

ROBARE Between 10 and 49 points

Long time Veilingmeat,JKF is like a boarange.All seem to come back.How was your time travel........
ROBARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
bluediamond
Administrator

bluediamond Between 150 and 249 pointsbluediamond Between 150 and 249 points

blimey Meat!!

really good to see you posting again

Im back in good old blighty now, the Russian front is won and finally Inga is legally here, it was a hard fought battle but its all been worth it, ive been married now for 3.5 years!

I dont live in Suffolk anymore, Hertfordshire now, nearer work.

Kiera is still around on JKF but like myself and a few others cannot find a lot of time to post here much anymore, we have tried a few things to 'lift' JKF but the main thing is its still here and we all have a good place we can chat about Jewel and non Jewel stuff too.

Hope you stay back here

lalalala
Dave

http://www.youtube.com/user/bluediamond1966
bluediamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:20 AM   #4
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

Marc!!!! How great it is to see you around here again. I've sincerely missed you...genuinely. I did email a few times but got no response. I was concerned but figured you were probably off galivanting somewhere mishaving as usual.

My baby is no longer a baby. She's 21 months now. Can't believe she's almost 2! Scary thoughts. She's talking loads, doing loads, moaning loads as she wanders into the terrible 2's a bit earlier than I'd hoped but overall is a great kid that I'm lucky to have. Blessed to have her.

I've been working like a slave and with the few hours in the evenings I have to spend with Peter and Seryn, it's left little time for the poor ol' JKF. How times change huh? So instead of checking in every half hour or so, I'm lucky if I get on once a day at this stage. Crying shame really but as Dave said...we're still here and that's what counts. Just happy to be going and we are remaining nice and relaxed about it.

I'm hoping I get a bit more time here soon though. The old redundancy boat has docked my way and I finish up in work at the end of August after nearly 10 years in the company. It'll be the start of a new era in my life but I'm lucky that I'll be able to take some time off to spend with Seryn and be at home for a few months before looking for a new job which thankfully the severence package will keep us afloat until then. Something part-time and closer to home if I can help it.

You weren't the only one that took some 'time off' from the forum so a few of the old gang have come and gone and check in from time to time. Andrea should be around though and Gary too so I'm sure it won't be too long before they come and say hello.

Hope you weren't getting up to anything too bold while you were gone but I'm delighted to see you back. I hope you stay around here for a while so we can properly catch up.

Take care

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:40 PM   #5
louloublu
Super JKF Member

louloublu Between 10 and 49 points

Well Mr. Veilingmeat, we weren't that well acquainted during your time here but I do remember that your posts here were always entertaining. Hope to hear more from you.

Kiera, sad to hear that you are going to be made redundant! It's hitting everyone, isn't it? Best of luck with your search.

Nice to see a few of the old faces round here again, let's hope we have some old school style conversations soon.

"You thought I didn't notice the skin on your teeth had a tear."
louloublu is offline   Reply With Quote