The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Jewel News & Tour
Connect with Facebook

Old 01-31-2009, 01:10 PM   #1
jewelgrrl28
JKF Member

jewelgrrl28 Between 10 and 49 points
Default I bet you all thought I forgot about you....

Hi all,

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back here. We made it back from the concert just in time before the winter storm hit our area. I never lost power for very long at my house but there are several around who have. We had to go and get my mom who lost power and they told her it would probably 2 weeks before she gets it back. I also lost 3 days of work because of it.

Also, my DH uncle died. So there has been the funeral on top of everything else.

I'm planning on posting my blog on Jewel's website before too long. I've been attempting to make a video of the whole experience, but have had a bit of trouble. I've successfully made other videos so I'm not too sure what the trouble is. When I used Windows Movie Maker the audio would not play once I imported the video into it. Then I tried using Nero and the song I have at the end has this little clicking noise playing in the background. VERY frustrating!! If anyone has any ideas for me please share!

The concert was awesome and I'll be sure to come back and share the experience with you all as soon as I have a bit more time. There's also a little surprise at the end of my interview tape for everyone here!! I bet that'll keep you in suspense until I get back.....Ha ha....

April
jewelgrrl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:01 PM   #2
Sonne
Super JKF Member

Sonne Between 0 and 10 points

Hi April:
Nice to meet you.
I´m sorry for your uncle and the other things that you mention.
Take all the time you need and try to not worry...
I´m glad that the concert was what you expected to be.
And I don´t know the others, but what´s me... I´m terrible curious about the surprise

Take care, Sonne
Sonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:33 PM   #3
Lara
JK Fan n°1 in Croatia

Lara Between 0 and 10 points

Sorry to hear all these bed news, hopefully everything is getting beck to normal for you can't wait to see what you've got for us
Old 02-01-2009, 10:25 PM   #4
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

Nice to hear from you but sorry to hear about your husband's uncle. Not sure how to help you on the video as they were never my forte but I'm sure Roy or even Dave could give you a hand with it if needed. Might be worthwhile sending them a pm and I'm sure they'll help.

Take care and glad the show was great!

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote