The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Everything Else Jewel
Connect with Facebook

Old 03-08-2005, 05:55 PM   #1
michaelsjewel
Member's

michaelsjewel Between 10 and 49 points

ok...i was searching online here and visited some links

Higher Ground for Humanity is one of them
Clearwater Project is another
Soulcitycafe is also a jewel site

well....the first 2 haven't been updated since 2002...so does that mean jewel gives up on charity or just isn't updating the website? also, soulcitycafe site is for sale - because it no longer exists....that's sad!

and that whole jewel news in unedited.....um, that should've been jewel news on the official site, not just in unedited!
michaelsjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 08:20 PM   #2
MrCC
JKF Member

MrCC Between 10 and 49 points

Quote:
Originally posted by michaelsjewel@Mar 8 2005, 10:55 AM
ok...i was searching online here and visited some links

Higher Ground for Humanity is one of them
Clearwater Project is another
Soulcitycafe is also a jewel site

well....the first 2 haven't been updated since 2002...so does that mean jewel gives up on charity or just isn't updating the website? also, soulcitycafe site is for sale - because it no longer exists....that's sad!

and that whole jewel news in unedited.....um, that should've been jewel news on the official site, not just in unedited!
Yea. I hear you. Not only that it should have been announced before it happened IMHO. Jewel's public appearances are not announced at all. I think we all miss the E-mails we used to get telling where Jewel was this week. Rumors are even getting hard to find.

If you visit many of the links on my Jewelinks Page you might notice that most of the links that refer to Jewel are quite old. Many of the fan sites are years old like they just lost interest. Pages like yours that get updated often are rare.