The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Jewel Related Forums > Everything Else Jewel
Connect with Facebook

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-11-2007, 10:17 PM   #1
Crawfy-Glasgow
JKF Member

Crawfy-Glasgow Between 50 and 149 points
Smile JEWEL SIGNATURE TAYLOR ON Ebay (JKSM)!

Hi everyone,and may i wish all Jewel fans a very happy new year.
I just wanted to let any budding guitarists out there that one of the very rare Jewel Signature Taylor guitars is on Ebay at the moment.
This is obviously one of the most precious and desirable items that any Jewel fan could wish to own.The guitar on offer is described as being in excellent condition,and comes with a Taylor hard case included.
The guitar is serial number 688 out of the supposed 1000 limited edition models made,however as most people will know,Taylor ran out of the gorgeous Nigerian Satinwood used on these guitars,so only around 700 were actually made,(allegedly).
If you are feeling flush,and have $1199.00 to spare,well i cannot think of any better way of spending your hard earned cash.It is listed as a 'Buy It Now' for $1199.00,not too bad at all.
Even if you don't play the guitar,if your a Jewel fan,this is the ultimate item to have,apart from your very own exact clone of the beloved Jewel of course,if only the technology was available,(wow,someday)!
The guitar is Item number - 220070222442 and it has just over 5 days to run,ending on the 17th of January.
It is located in Massachusatts in the USA,so if anyone in the UK is interested,please be aware that you will be humped for a hefty VAT charge from our lovely government,and an import tax,so be careful.there seems no way round it,i had to pay over £125 on top of my JKSM guitar to have it sent from the states,but to be totally honest,it was worth every single penny,or cent,whatever,i bloody love it,and i will never ever part with it.
Please,i would like to see a a true Jewel fan buy this fantastic guitar,so make your first dream of 2007 come true,you will not regret it,it will be a good investment too,these guitars will only rise in value,i have seen these rarely available guitars sell for much more than this seller is offering it for,so go for it,treat yourself!!!
Best wishes to any potential bidders,i will keep an eye on the listing.
Cheers,Crawfy !!!
Crawfy-Glasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:49 PM   #2
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

Seriously...if I had that money, it would be mine in a heartbeat.

Welcome back by the way. :wave9bm1:

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:24 PM   #3
Crawfy-Glasgow
JKF Member

Smile

Thanks Kiera,i've not really been away anywhere,i always check out the JKF pretty much every night,but i don't always have the time to post stuff,i should make more of an effort as i like all of the topics discussed on the forum,so the whole point is to get involved i know,but most of the time i like reading everyone else's posts etc,and i don't always feel i can add anything interesting to the discussions,but i'll try harder to get involved for 2007.
Keep up the good work,as always,this is a top-notch forum,i know you and the others must dedicate a lot of your precious time to providing all of us with the priceless Jewel info etc.

Thanks again,all the best for 2007,Crawfy !!!

Old 01-16-2007, 12:20 AM   #4
Crawfy-Glasgow
JKF Member

Smile

Hi,the listing for the 'Jewel Signature Taylor Guitar' on Ebay has ended early.
The seller has stated that the item is no longer available for sale,so it has obviously been snapped up outwith Ebay.Somebody must have made a good offer for the owner to remove it from Ebay.
Did anybody from The Jewel Kilcher Forum buy it i wonder ?
I always keep my eyes open to see when one appears on Ebay,so i will let the forum know in future in case there are any potential buyers among us.
Cheers,Crawfy !!!

Old 01-16-2007, 04:11 AM   #5
DreamsLast
~~Moderator~~

DreamsLast Between 50 and 149 points

Yeah, I saw that on Ebay the other day!! You sure don't see that too often on there...
Old 01-16-2007, 07:19 AM   #6
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

Ah....if only it were me.

Now as I return from dreamland and back to the land of no money, I think about who bought it. I wonder if it was a JKF member. THat would be cool.

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:00 AM   #7
ItBeThatWay27
Gary, 'Disposable-Hero'

ItBeThatWay27 Between 50 and 149 pointsItBeThatWay27 Between 50 and 149 points

it definately could be now as we have so many new members

so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

ItBeThatWay27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:18 AM   #8
Crawfy-Glasgow
JKF Member

Smile

If it is a JKF member that's bought it,i'm sure we will hear about it soon,it's something that they will want to tell the whole world about,whoever it is will be mega-excited i'm sure.
I wonder if Jewel has Number (1) of the JKSM guitars from Taylor.
You never see her playing her JKSM anymore that she used in 'Live at Humphrey's',she always seems to use the cutaway version now with the dark wood on the back,but it's still a Jewel Signature Model,but very different from the original one used in Humphrey's.
Cheers Crawfy !!!