Thread: Last Meal
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 04:34 AM   #7
Webbed
JKF Member

Webbed Between 150 and 249 pointsWebbed Between 150 and 249 points

My choice depends... will I be running away from anything soon after the last meal? Will I need to fit into my best suit? And will I have a chance to floss? What if I am lactose intolerant, will I have to face the consequences? How many people will eat with me? And the ambiance?

I would say.... first, the setting has to be at sunset along the beach in French Polynesia. The air would be warm, with a light breeze. Sting rays and colorful fish would swim past our table. There would be a polynesian dance show.

My wife would be there with me. And my daughter too, but this time she would behave well and will not make me eat her already cold food from her plate.

I would eat quality sushi with a small side of filet mignon (medium) and white corn (organic, of course). And a few bites of Japanese curry with rice just because.

Then, for dessert I would have a selection of fruit sorbet with melons, a dark chocolate truffle (from Joseph Schmidt) and end it with cotton candy.

Once we're done with our meal and our feet shrink from having them in the water, we'd swear that our future meal is not a "meal" but rather a corporal refueling event. We would have many more corporal refueling events to come.

Either that, or this is my first of a casual 87,600 course meal spanning over the next 80 years.
Webbed is offline   Reply With Quote