View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 11:30 PM   #3
wackyoverkhaki
Super JKF Member

wackyoverkhaki Between 150 and 249 pointswackyoverkhaki Between 150 and 249 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitdogboy! View Post
the Jupiter single music was 10 TIMES better! When I heard it on the album I thought "meh", but when I saw the video! I loved the music! Ohhiohhh ohhhiohhh!
I guess I'm in the minority here;-) And the video was awesome! Since you love the single (in case you don't already know this otherwise quit reading) it's available on this EP:
http://www.amazon.com/Jupiter-Swallo...e=UTF8&s=music

The EP also includes a beautiful live acoustic version of "Deep Water" and the song "Emily" (also on Phyllis Barnabee Finally Gets A Bra and the vinyl Pieces Of You). Jewel's EPs are great and definitely worth owning; I bought most of my EPs on Amazon. The prices fluctuate, so wait for a good deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitdogboy! View Post
Was the What's Simple Is True music different? The music for thr radio was the same music for the video, correct?
I never actually heard WSIT on the radio so I wouldn't know; that's why I was asking. But the one played in the video is definitely the album version. I just find it a little odd that there's a "radio remix" because usually if there's a radio remix then it's the same recording played in the video.

Last edited by wackyoverkhaki; 02-09-2007 at 11:50 PM.
wackyoverkhaki is offline   Reply With Quote