View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 08:37 PM   #12
Crawfy-Glasgow
JKF Member

Crawfy-Glasgow Between 50 and 149 points

Hi Roy,
thanks for sharing your very personal story,i am pleased that you have decided to help your brother with your father,it must be difficult to forgive the things he has done,but he is still your dad in the end.
I really hope it works out well for all of you,just take things slowly and it will all fall into place i am sure.
Good luck to you my friend.
I am glad you think this thread is so good,i was not too sure if i should share my story at first when i started the thread as i thought people would not be that interested in my story,but its amazing how many people have had similar experiences in their lives and its lovely to be able to share these stories with people on the Forum and to read the other stories people have posted so thanks to everyone who has taken the time to write their very personal stories,i am delighted with the response.
I am still in regular contact with my Little Sister and i hope i always will be.

Also,Louloublu,i hope that you are able to share your story with us on the Forum someday,i realise that you are still dealing with it in your life and you may not be ready to write about it as yet,but we are all here to support you if and when you decide to tell us your story regarding the relationship with your father.
Take care everyone and thanks again.

Cheers Crawfy x.
Crawfy-Glasgow is offline   Reply With Quote