View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #5
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

Thanks everyone. I had one of the best birthdays I've had in a very long time.

I was smothered with kisses from Seryn when I got up. She was in great form, just the best way to wake up. I brought her to creche (daycare) and went to my favourite cafe and had my favourite breakfast while reading the paper and downing yummy cappucinno's. I headed off to a great shopping centre nearby and spent the vouchers I got for my birthday and got loads of great things including a fab pair of converse runners I've been wanting for ages now and finally had the cash to get.

After that, I went and had lunch and had a walk on the promenade by the beach. I picked seryn up early and we went to the playground. She was still in really great form and loved the slide and the swings.

We then walked in the park while she picked flowers (and tried to eat them - lol). I took a few photos as you can see.

We went home then, all the while listening to Jewel stock in the car which she loved. I got home to some lovely cards, one of which was a customised card from Peter and Seryn with a very moving and beautiful message inside. We played, I gave her a bath, we read books and then my brother and his girlfriend came and took her for about 15 minutes only to come back with a beautiful card from Seryn with her hand and footprint in it. I adore that.

I then put her to bed and Peter and I had dinner and watched some tv. I was shattered but it was just the most perfect day!

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote