View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 11:31 PM   #8
Crawfy-Glasgow
JKF Member

Crawfy-Glasgow Between 50 and 149 points

Hi Webbed.......thanks very much for the detailed info on your previous VIP meetings,it sounds like your last one was certainly the best...thats the kind of experience i am hoping for,hopefully there will only be a small number of VIP ticket holders for the Sarasota gig.
Did you pick your ticket up on the night of the gig as my t-shirt and signed CD has been sent but there is no ticket there?
I am really hoping to get a good seat close to the front of the stage like you had.
Could you tell me approx what time you had to be there for the Meet & Greet as i have not had that info as yet?
I know the show is on around 8pm so i would guess it would be about 7pm possibly.
I am hoping to have a minute or two to talk to Jewel,it would make my journey so worthwhile since i am travelling from the UK to Florida.
I will not be able to take my Jewel guitar over but i hope she will sign my Jewel Taylor Signature Certificate of Authenticity card for my guitar and also my leather strap,its a tan colour so a black pen would show up well on it,that would be cool.
I will also give the JKF a mention to her and ask her when (or if) she is planning a trip to the UK or even Europe to play some 'live' shows.
I will keep everyone posted and thanks again for sharing your experience,you have really got me in the mood for it now....!!!!

Cheers Crawfy !
Crawfy-Glasgow is offline   Reply With Quote