Thread: Jewel Dreams
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 05:30 PM   #29
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points

That's actually one of the more brilliant posts I've read LDR, thanks for shedding some insight on that. I enjoyed that connection.

I normally frequent a private resort on Paradise Island, in the Bahamas. ANd this dream took place off the beach their.

I had a deam I lunched with Jewel last week and found this thread today, so.... Well, I was swimming on the beach one afternoon and swam the tide out unti lI was a little tired, after about a mile of swimming and came out of the water to get my shirt and swimshoes. I had on my Park and Ronen snap shorts, and although I'm not very tanned, I look great in thsoe shorts, abs glistening from the water.

Well, I didn't really look around much while I wlaked up to the surf. Typical me, alone and doing my own thing, right? Well, I'm kinda puttering along the sand, kiccking it up a bit in front of me and I'm looking into the sky. Well, not very James Bond of me, I accidently kicked some sand up and it hit someone.

A young Jewel is laying on a beach lounge chair and is wearing nothing but a white two piece, with sandals sitting beside her and a silk white shirt that is crumpled into a ball under the sandals.

SHe lifts up her sunglasses and says in a calm voice, very unintimidating, "Excuse me, you just kicked sand on me."

So, me being me, I knelt down in my ocena blue snap shorts and brushed her arms off and apologized. Kneeling over her, blocking her sun, she couldn't see much of my face, but a dark silhouette. SHe brushes her hair free of sand and I shake off her shirt underneath her sandals, and she smiles quite bueatifully and says, "Thank you, Mister?"

I tell her my name, which I once again will not divulge here. "Good afternoon. I didn't see you there, and my sincere apologies. I didn't see you, but now that I have, I admire your tan."

She lifts up her sunglasses, and says, "Well, your name is ******* ********, and you admire my tan. Well, I admire your honesty."

"Well, you do look lovely here on the beach," again, my heart is racing and I'm acting as calm as possible, being that I've just kicked sand on such a beautiful woman. "I apologize again, and to let me to make up for it, allow me to buy you a drink." Now I'm not controlling msyelf and my heart is racing.

"One drink, this is my stop," she turns backwards and motions to the bar outside.

"How convenient, this is my hotel, too."

So, after some dialogue, we lunch at the bar, conch chowder and crab cakes over drinks, chardonnay for her and Maker's Mark for me. I find out she is travelling on vacation and she stops eating, excuses herself and gets her guitar from her room which is on a nicer floor than mine, butI still have a decent room, although hers is obviously more expensive than mine, and it kind of burns me knowing that.

She comes down with her Taylor and sits at the table, and asks me, "Are you familiar with my music at all?"

Then I go into a long monologue of how much Pieces of You is always on me iPod, CD player, and I have a limited edition record 33 of it. LUckily, I've got it with me (although I travel ALL the time and never, NEVER cary vinyl due to possible breakage! Hint, this is a dream!) And I go up to my room and get my CD and vinyl and get my pen and bring it down to her and she happily signs it for me and writes in a note on their.

The sun is baking us, so we decide to move tables into the shade, where she asks me for a request, and I naturally say "You Were Meant For Me". SHe starts palying it and after 'six A.M.', she stops and looks at me, giggles and says, "No, too sad and pathetic. here's a better one."

She then starts fingering the chromatic scale and then starts out with "Near You Always". I'm so thrilled, but acting cool, calm, and oh so calculated.

THe duration of the dream ends with us exchanging numbers and her givnig me a list of her tour destinations, and we actually become good friends.

Special thanks to the Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island.

Yes, I know, it's a drea, and one of those 'oh how cute' dreams, but I liked it, and it beats having nightmares everynight. So, I'm up for a change.

I particuarly enjoyed having three hours of Jewel talking with me in non stop charm, wit, and playing whatever song I said on a whim as a request for her to play. Like I said, I rather enjoyed that. Too bad I can't get it on CD!

007 is offline   Reply With Quote