View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 10:02 AM   #5
ItBeThatWay27
Gary, 'Disposable-Hero'

ItBeThatWay27 Between 50 and 149 pointsItBeThatWay27 Between 50 and 149 points

Well I've always liked the singles Jewel put out but I was young when she started... I mean 1995? I was 12 ha ha. I remember liking Hands a lot and then when Standing Still came out I loved it but honestly I was like this big pirate so it was one of those songs I just DLed and put it on a mixed cd with I'm sure some other music I would be ambarrassed to list here haha I can't even remember what came out at that time... that song "How You Remind Me" by Nickelback I remember but I still love that song even though I don't really like Nickelback too much...
Anyways back to Jewel, I didn't really listen to her in between there and GAIW, I heard Intuition and thought she was a sell-out... when I heard Again & Again I downloaded it on iTunes and loved it so I started getting all her cd's (starting w/ Spirit) from my "bargain box" (except GAIW I got the Target cd/dvd) and I was like WTF was I thinking she is awesome!!!?? So I guess I am fairly a new fan though I have followed her singles throughout the years kind of.
Honestly though before now I don't think my mind was developed enough to really "get" her music.

so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

ItBeThatWay27 is offline   Reply With Quote