Thread: Jewel Ridicule
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 11:49 PM   #14
Crawfy-Glasgow
JKF Member

Crawfy-Glasgow Between 50 and 149 points
Smile

Well Jones,i can relate to your Miami Vice stage in life,i was that guy too,the white linen trousers,longish hair with the blonde highlights,the cool pastel shade T-shirts,and the Rayban shades,WOW i thought i was cool.
Also i went through a massive Bruce Lee phase in the mid seventies,i had the Kung fu suits,and the little Black Kung fu slippers,i collected everything i could on Bruce Lee,and i still have it to this day,its all around 33 years old now,i probably should sell it all on Ebay.
I got really into Tupac a few years ago,as like Jewel he was a very intriging person,extremely intelligent,a true poet,i know he was tarred with the Gangsta Rap image,but his lyrics are amazing,he still over-shadows all the so called Rap/Hip hop stars of today,these artists would not have existed if it were not for Tupac.I know he was very controvertial as well,but deep down he was a serious song writer and poet,his tragic death was un-timely,but his music and lyrics will live on forever.
We all have our phases in life,so you are maybe not as different as you imajine,but if you feel you are different,thats ok,as long as YOU are comfortable with who you are,so maybe it's those around you that have to learn to be comfortable in who you are,and accept the things that make you content in life.
I don't know what age you are,but you need to be happy with your self,see the good in life,god knows there is plenty of bad stuff for us all to dwell on,we all only get one stab at this life thing,so we have got to give it our best shot,it can be too short at times,so make your life count.
Somehow i find that nearly everyone that i'm a fan,or admirer of,(Jewel excluded),is DEAD. For example : James Dean - Marilyn Monroe - Tupac Shakur - Bruce Lee - River Phoenix - John Lennon - and quite a few more,thats weird.
Anyway,you will always find support and encouragment from the members of the JKF,so your stuck with all of us crazy Jewel fans too.
Take it easy mate,even though you feel like a 'Lonely Angel' maybe we can be your 'Angel Standing By'.

Cheers Jones,all the best,Crawfy !!!