View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 11:14 PM   #1
Crawfy-Glasgow
JKF Member

Crawfy-Glasgow Between 50 and 149 points
Default AMY BELLE Myspace Glasgow singer/songwriter

Hi everyone,sorry i have not been in touch for a while,i have still been checking out the forum though.
Just thought i would like to point everyone to a Myspace page for Amy Belle who is a fantastic singer/songwriter from my home town of Glasgow. She has a great voice and plays acoustic guitar and her writing and singing style are similar to Jewels at times. She has lots of material on Youtube and has actually performed with the great Scottish Rocker Rod Stewart at the Albert Hall in London.
Please take 15 mins to listen to her tracks on her Myspace page,i am positive most Jewel fans will appreciate Amy as well.
I see her play and sing live every week locally,god how i wish i could say that for Jewel,i long for the day when she comes back to the UK or anywhere in Europe for that matter,i will be there along with the other UK & European fans.
Thanks for reading this,and please give me some feedback on your views on Amy,i hope you like her.
Thanks a lot guys and girls,i will try my upmost to get involved in the forum more regularly again.

Cheers Crawfy !!!
Crawfy-Glasgow is offline   Reply With Quote