View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 10:57 PM   #1
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points
Default anyone have a Jewel Routine

I don't know about y'all, (Southern term, sorry)

But I enjoy listening to Jewel when I do things throughout the day. ANybody else do theh same around here?

Prime example, I love to listen to Morning Song in the morning when I eat the same breakfast as always, three scrambled eggs, ham slices and English Muffins with marmalade from Fortnum and Mason with Pussers Rum Old Navy Marmalade only. (Sorry, if y'all knew me, you'd know I'm a sitckler for the foods I eat, and scrambled eggs tops my list of favourites).

Inbetween my first and second cup of Colombian Pure or Costa Rican coffee, I listen to Morning Song, with the window open to let the sun in and give a little hope to the house, or sometimes on the front porch, just to say I did.

If I'm having a rough morning, "Good Day" calms me down and brings me back to reality, with optimism.

During the long automobile trips, "Drive to You", "Angel Needs a Ride" or "1000 Miles Away" are appropriate.

Each night, I fall asleep to either "You Were Meant For Me" or "Angel Standing By". They seem rather theraputic to me and help me doze off. (I mean that in a good way, not that her music makes me tired.)

Y'all get my drift? Does anyone else listen to a particular Jewel song during a certain time each day that FEELS apporpriate, like Morning SOng does to me.

Jones
"The Lonely Angel"
007 is offline   Reply With Quote