Thread: Ad Free Forum!
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 10:05 AM   #19
bluediamond
Administrator

bluediamond Between 150 and 249 pointsbluediamond Between 150 and 249 points

Kiera,

I of course will help whenever you want me to, no problem.

I think its important that JKF members are aware that the Administrators have put a lot of time into running this successfull forum, and that as the site grows it is only fair that we should bring cost etc up.

For example:

I designed a website for a friend a few years ago, i didnt get paid a thing as i was doing it out of the kindness of my heart, however a few months later i started getting bills from the hosting company as well as every year a domain name bill. Ive not told him as to be honest, i was happy to add the site to my portfolio, but it did teach me a lesson.

Of course it would get silly if we started to make this forum a subscription service like some other (we cant mention) lol... The Offical Jewel Site la la la la

So, we will keep the ads off this site, we will update this site and keep administrating this site whenever we feel the need. We need to keep this forum a friendly and comfortable place for people to come, have fun, and always know that there thoughts and opinions are read by a lot of people.

ps, so who wants a printed JKF mug and t-shirt then lol ???

:lalala:
Dave
bluediamond is offline   Reply With Quote