View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 11:07 AM   #14
Crawfy-Glasgow
JKF Member

Crawfy-Glasgow Between 50 and 149 points
Smile

Hi,i also think that the black hair colour washes her out,it would not be a good look for her,Blonde is the best colour for Jewel.
Kiera,i am sure that she had extensions in on the Jay Leno show,her hair just looked so much longer than usual,and with the longer hair on the underneath,it looked like she was going for that look deliberately.
Her hair actually does not seem particularly thick,so if it was naturally that long,the ends would look a lot thinner,but on the Leno show it was fairly thick,i would plump for extensions.I have never noticed that she has ever had extensions in the past,but maybe this is a fresh look she was after,she suits it,and it does look pretty natural,thats why it's hard to tell if it's extensions or not,sometimes they look so obvious,but Jewel's look to be of top quality,as we would expect!
My wife has the slightly darker hair on the underside and the Jewel Blonde on the top,and the main reason is that when the hair has choppy layers cut in,the Blonde overlay shows up a nice contrast when lying over the darker hair at the bottom,so it gives it an interesting edge to it,rather than just being Blonde or Dark completely.
Your hair sounds nice too Kiera,it's always nice to experiment with colour and cut changes,after all,it keeps people like me in a job eh !
Cheers Crawfy !!!

Crawfy-Glasgow is offline   Reply With Quote