View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 07:29 AM   #11
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawfy-Glasgow View Post
Did anyone notice on the Jay Leno show last week that she had a new hairstyle,she has got shorter choppy layers around her face,and slightly darker hair extensions at the back,she looked superb.
Yeah I noticed. She did that before around the release of the album. I think it's lovely having the darker tones underneath. I love her hair but could never pull off the style myself. I know I have the skin tone to pull off being a blonde (heck I was born blonde) but I don't think I would ever be a blonde again. I do have blonde and caramel highlights in my own hair but it's more of a Jennifer Aniston colour tone (per chance - not intentional).

Jewel is a really nice natural looking blonde and her hair looks amazingly healthy. She clearly looks after it well.

Hey Crawfy...do you think she has extensions? Personally I think it's her own hair but some think they're extensions. You being the expert here...what's your opinion?

(damn - I'm so sleepy, I have made so many mistakes in the message, this is my 4th time editting it. Now it's legible...doh!)

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote