Thread: ~PIECES OF YOU~
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 01:04 PM   #3
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

Eibhlin Between 50 and 149 points

~What is the sickest you have ever been?

umm, once i ate an undercooked calzone and was sick for the whole weekend and wouldnt touch calzone for like 5 years,
the second was the first time i got drunk, it was sooo bad, to this day (8 years later) i cannot even smell a pina colada without getting nauseous
and lastly the nov. before last i had some fried chicken from Smithfields, was sick for the whole weekend-again- missed Corinne's 5th birthday

~What other language would you love to learn (that you don't know already)?

there are a few,
French because i am part french, and i think it sounds really pretty
Finnish because i am part fin. and it is an unusual language around here
Spanish because it would be useful
Italian so when joe and i run off to italy and buy that villa we will fit in

~If you had the opportunity to work full time for a charity, what one would it be and why?

if i was single then the Peace Corps, it was something i used to think about alot, or now maybe as a family, being missionaries would be interesting and rewarding

~Have you ever written a poem/song/book?

i wrote alot of poetry in high school, a few since then, i thought i had gotten a couple published through the National Library of poetry, but i am pretty sure that was a scam

~Do you believe the moon can affect peoples moods?

ya, why not, the moons gravitational force is what moves the tides so why wouldnt it have an affect on peoples moods, of course it could always be the idea that it affects moods that causes people to act differently!

I'd like to call you my wild horse and feed you silver sage

Andrea

an eye for an eye makes the world blind
Eibhlin is offline   Reply With Quote